Make Your Dad a Celebrity
What if you could live like a celebrity child for a day by turning your dad into a celebrity on father’s day. How? You can have his picture put up for the whole of Lagos and Abuja to see on the LED billboards and guess what? It’s free! Now ain’t that something.
For the juicy details, Access Bank will be running an exhibition from their father’s day photo gallery, on different LED billboards in Lagos and Abuja. The gallery will be a compilation of pictures of you and your dad received on Instagram and Twitter. This will run from 17th of June all the way to the 19th of June 2017.
Tell us a really intriguing story about your dad, post it on Instagram or Twitter alongside a picture of him. Use the hashtag #ThankYouDad. Don’t forget to tag @myaccessbank. Entries after the deadline will only be retweeted on the bank’s social media pages.
The deadline to submit entries via twitter or instagram is the 14th of June. Follow the Access Bank’s social media pages for more information.
Terms of Participation
- This campaign is organized by Access Bank Plc.
- This competition is open to the general public, regardless of who they bank with.
- These terms and conditions govern the campaign and are intended to be a legally binding agreement. Entry into this competition is deemed acceptance of these conditions of entry.
- The images will be randomly selected by the Access Bank’s Communications team for placement on the LED Billboards in the following locations:
- Lagos – Lekki, Berger and Ikoyi
- Abuja – Nnamdi Azikwe Int’l Airport
- You must have ownership and rights to the picture you enter for the campaign
- Your participation in this campaign means that you give Access Bank the rights to use the picture you have provided on the LED billboards without further recourse to you should your picture be selected.
- The pictures will be up from Saturday, June 17, 2017 to Monday, June 19, 2017.
- Only entries received before 12 midnight on Wednesday, June 14, 2017 will be qualified for selection.
- Entries not selected for the Billboard showcase and those received after the deadline will only be retweeted on the bank’s social media pages.
Click the Emojis to rate